Re: ewby on programming need some tips and tricks

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 20:01:52 +0200

My argue was that python is less friendly because it forces us to use indentation. Isn't that true?

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 19:04:17 -0700

hello,
first we need to decide what language your going to use.  any
ideas?
What kind of programs do you want to write?