Re: environment for debugging Javascript?

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:59:38 -0400

Hi Teddy, I just read some article this morning on using Visual Studio. I guess you get Intellisense for the Document and other thingys but not for your internal variables. I also remember something about using the output window or the debugger or something. I did not pay too much attention as I never use it. However it is one idea although likely not the best.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Râşniţă" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>