From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Varun Khosla
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 6:19 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: enabling android accessibility within emulator

Thanks a lot! It's working on my machine too (just heard talkback speeking).

BTW, which keyboard keys can be used with the emulator?
Whenever I press some alphanumeric key, say, 1, why does TB speek "1
replaced with 1"?

which is the menu key on the keyboard?

Varun

On 7/6/11, System Administrator <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Agreed .
>
> Maybe setting emulator to fullscreen en using a trackpad .but thats the
only
> way i can think of to make it work
> On Jul 6, 2011, at 6:25 PM, Ken Perry wrote:
>

>> I would not suggest getting any of the eyes free shell or stuff because
>> they
>> expect you to use a touch screen and you have  to use a mouse for that on
>> the emulator.
>>
>> Ken

'com.google.android.marvin.talkback/com.google.android.marvin.talkback.TalkB