Re: enabling android accessibility within emulator

Thanks a lot! It's working on my machine too (just heard talkback speeking).

BTW, which keyboard keys can be used with the emulator?
Whenever I press some alphanumeric key, say, 1, why does TB speek "1
replaced with 1"?

which is the menu key on the keyboard?

Varun