embedding scripting into a program:a few questions

Hello all,
As some of you may know, I'm working on a custom mud base that I will be
releasing to the public and probably using for my own mud in the near future.
I've got most of the stuff I want handled, except scripting; I was told to use
Angelscript and was taking a look at it, but it seems to not be to well
documented, so maybe someone has another idea.

What I want, is to be able to make the world class (which stores a list of
players, rooms, mobs, etc) accessible to the scripting language I use.
Secondly, I want to expose events so that the language can attach it's own
functions to them.
Third and possibly more dificult, I want to expose my component system, which I
will explain.

Rather than using a is-a setup (through inheritance), I decided to go with a
has-a setup. This provides some really cool ideas for design, such as being
able to let clothing use containers if you decide that your shorts need
pockets, without either moving container functionality up the inheritance, or
using a multiple-inheritance setup, which can become messy. So, the components
get loaded with the object from a list. I can easily use an AddComponent
function to add the component to the list, but I'd like to allow builders and
coders that I don't want using shell or that have an idea for a component to be
able to build one in the language of choice, then register it with the
dictionary that is used for holding components and allowing other objects to
use this setup. So, in short I need a sort of transparent way to communicate
back and forth, and not for the scripting language of choice to just control
the driver, etc.

                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net