Re: e-mail problems? was: Re: Java Accessibility Client (JAC) project being set up in SourceForge

  • From: Ishe Chinyoka <chinyoka.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 13:11:52 +0200

Sure it is happening this side as well. I also use Thunderbird and it appears that his messages are always being pushed next to any new mail no mater what time it comes.

Ishe

On 12-Sep-10 10:30 AM, Øyvind Lode wrote:
Adrian, all:

Why does Adrian's messages appear to have been sent in the future?
I only see this problem with his messages.

According to gmail/Thunderbird I received the below message at Sep 12 at
18:22 CET.
Very interesting indeed since it's now 10:22 CET.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

On 12.09.2010 18:22, Adrian Beech wrote:
I definitely concur with Jamal! JAC is an exciting project.

Cheers.
AB