Re: email list for new programmers

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 15:32:33 -0600

You might also want to go ask "HOw do I do..." on irc.
You'll be laughed at, pointed at, and etc if you don't learn how to use docs.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134@xxxxxxxxxxx
email: compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005