RE: ed harp with python problem

  • From: "Sean Mealin" <seanpm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:00:28 -0400

HI there,
Try the following, this is what I had to do to get EdSharp and Python
working together.
1. uninstall EdSharp.
2. Go to C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\EdSharp
3. Delete any files you find there (I think it is an .INI file)
4. Make sure Python is installed and working.
5. Reinstall EdSharp.

Hope that works.

Sean Mealina