ed harp with python problem

  • From: "programming" <rproglock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:40:43 -0500

Hi List,

In regard to my problem with ed sharp finding the python compiler, I now get
the message that windows can not open the file "#msntb_toolbar_full_name#
"

This message also pops up when I press windows key+e to access "my computer."

I think that because this file can not be found, ed sharp can not find the
python compiler.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can succeed in getting windows
to open this file?

I really want to learn python using ed sharp but
I am at a loss as to what to do and will appreciate any suggestions you can
give me.

Bob