Re: eclipse and visual c+++

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 01:05:24 +0800

Hi Donald. Yes you can, but you must set the environment paths internally, both on eclipse and Visual c++. I think i wrote some notes for achieving this for my own reference sometime ago, but i can't remember where it lies buried. If i manage to dig it out, I'll send it along. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dónal Fitzpatrick" <dfitzpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>