Re: dying a million deaths

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:05:54 -0500

I'm running XP Pro. I don't know if itunes requires any particular library,
I only hit a link to install it.
Another thing is that my system doesn't appear to time out and go on standby
any longer.  It used to go on standby if I left it more than 15 or 20
minutes. Now it stays up all night without ever going on standby, and if I
put it in standby manually it dies before it resumes.
How do I identify if my itunes installation needs that .net library? I have
several versions of .net installed already.
Thanks.
--le