Re: dying a million deaths

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 00:03:22 -0600

Thanks Ty. You can tell I have avoided windows internals altogether too
long.
Or not long enough. I'd much rather be beating on linux :)

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>