Re: driver mania

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 05:13:19 -0500

Hi Jim -- haven't heard from you in a while -- The model of this machine is

Toshiba Tecra A3 S611

On recommendation from others I subscribed to driverguide.com and paid the
stupid subscription fee, but after all that I haven't been able to find the
driver I need. I was going to poke around some more there, but if your
friend has the driver I need then that would be great.
What I need is the video controller.
Thanks much in advance.
--le