Re: driver mania

Hi, try www.driverguide.com. Hope that helps.

At 22:43 09/01/2008, you wrote:
Hi all --
I have been trying to find and reinstall video drivers for an older Toshiba
laptop (maybe 2 or 3 years old) and after searching on Toshiba's site and
talking to their tech support, it appears they no longer support this model.
(GRRRRRRR)
Does anyone know of an alternate place to find old drivers?
I am quite annoyed (1) that the driver got zapped in the first place and (2)
that seemingly everything else but what I need is on the website, even older
models than mine.
My machine is a Tecra A3S611
I can't use jaws without these drivers.  Anyway, any suggestions are
welcome.
TIA
--le