RE: daunting problem with Drupal

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 07:21:13 -0500

Hi Prateek,
It sounds like the user you are logging in as needs access to stuff it doesn't
have. I know there's a procedure you can use to reset the default user so that
you can get in and have control back. I saw it on drupal.org. I even used it
once, but I don't have the steps here right now. It involved sending some SQL
to your database. Do you know what that is, Everett?

Jim
Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.