Re: datatypes and algos?

  • From: "ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:01:06 -0500

Hi,
Is this the correct URL for this book?
http://www2.toki.or.id/book/AlgDesignManual/BOOK/BOOK/BOOK.HTM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Will Pearson" <will@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: datatypes and algos?

Hi Tyler,

For algorithms you can read this book:
http://www2.toki.or.id/book/AlgDesignManual/BOOK/BOOK/BOOK.HTM
It not only teaches you some of the more commonly used algorithms but also
how to design your own algorithms.

For data structures there are a veriety of resources.  There are some
webcasts from the CS61B course at UC Berkeley that you can find here:
http://webcast.berkeley.edu/course_details.php?seriesid=1906978271
There are some online courses from Virginia Tech that you can find here:
http://courses.cs.vt.edu/~csonline/DataStructures/Lessons/index.html

Will