Re: current state of the blindprogramming resource links

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:20:27 -0700

it's actually marginally more up to date than the fruit basket demo site got to be, since I went and stuck new stuff up there as folks needed it, while the FBD site sort of sat there

I just haven't gotten the tags back on my emails, I thought as well that some might like to see a post from me that didn't have those blasted things on them, guess I erred there,
inthaneelf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,

for blind computer users and programmers

http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises

"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"

www.alacorncomputer.com

Owner: Agemtree

"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"

www.agemtree.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>