Re: createing a transparent interface for serialization?

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 23:13:07 -0600

Have you actually used boost before? It's great... if you don't care
that your binary size just increased by a lot. And we're talking mb, not kb.
Either way, it's not transparent. It takes different types of objects.
So you'd have to rework serialization through each function that the
object was passed to.
On 10/7/2010 9:33 PM, Dave wrote:
> C++ boost.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 7, 2010, at 8:05 PM, Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> - From what I can tell: hybe seems to be a library for Java; is there
> something similar for c++?

- --
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield