Re: createing a client with a core and cross-platform gui

28.01.2011 23:33, Littlefield, Tyler пишет:
I am developing a client-server app, and I want the client to run on windows, Linux and Mac. So here was y idea: I will develop the core in c++, then just use whatever library I want to per OS and compile it for that. So I'll have different "gui" folders that will hold the code for each separate gui, and then when I compile on anything I'll just include that into the project I'm compiling. Is this a viable solution? Are there other ways to do what I want?

You can use a cross-platform GUI library. WXWidgets seems to be quite accessible, because it uses native widgets on each platform. We're using it to manage GUI in NVDA screen reader.

Lex