Re: content management systems?

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:34:30 -0400

Hey,

There is also a Drupal accessibility online forum where all of these questions
can be discussed http://groups.drupal.org/accessibility

I have written an article about how to use the drag-and-drop interfaces in
Drupal 6 with JAWS, if you don't like the disable Javascript approach.
http://zufelt.ca  This problem is resolved in Drupal 7

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca