RE: content management systems?

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:05:49 -0400

Hi,
I haven't really messed with themes too much, but the default one is pretty
good. If you're going to administrate and you want to move blocks around, you
should turn off JavaScript in your browser to get a better interface in that
part of the system. That doesn't have anything to do with themes, though. It's
just something that Mickey D's sweet tea pulled up out of my brain since I'm
hopped up on caffeen and sugar right now.

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.