RE: compilers in EdSharp

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:41:04 -0400

Hi,
When I compiled a Perl file, the only difference I could see was that EdSharp
adds the --l switch by default, which has nothing to do with search paths or
different kinds of warnings. I got different results from within EdSharp than I
did from the command line. I don't know how to diagnose the issues. I'm one of
these people who still thinks computers are magic and can think, too. :)

Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable
will." -- Mahatma Gandhi