From: "Lamar Upshaw" <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 12:00 PM
Subject: colors and backgrounds for web pages

Hi everyone,

Sighted people are giving me a hard time because my web pages aren't
breathing fires of colorful flames! *smile*  Where can I go, or what should
I study to learn about colors and backgrounds for web pages?  Also, is this
something that blind people can really do? Or, will I need lots of sighted
assistance?

With All Respect,
Upshaw, LaMar T