Re: click event in .net

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:18:56 -0500 (EST)

According to the documentation at the page

"Control.DoubleClick Event (System.Windows.Forms)"
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.control.doubleclick.aspx

a double click event can be handled by a WinForm control, but a click
event will also be handled at that time.  If you do not want the click
event to be handled as well, you may have to override its default handler.

Hope this helps,
Jamal

On Sun,
23 Dec 2007, Octavian Rasnita