Re: click event in .net

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:16:29 +0200

Ok, thanks, and how can I enable those button events?

I don't know what things like ControlStyles..::.StandardDoubleClick mean... it looks like a C++ notation, not C#.

Thanks.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:35:58 +0200
From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, thanks. So it seems that a control in a .net application cannot
handle
both the click and the doubleClick events.

However I think that this is not true for all the controls... I am
thinking
that a list box should accept the click event and also accept the double
click event...

Octavian