Re: changing font of textboxes

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:08:37 +0200

first you might specify what technology you are using.
Second every event, in this case key pressed,
has a sender and some arguments,
try to see what is in the sender object
and what are in the arguments.
Last, you can check what textbox has the focus.

----- Original Message ----- From: "sameer manohtra" <sameermanohtra@xxxxxxxxx>