Re: change default control used when dragging a table column to a c#win form

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:25:38 -0700

Messagethere may be a "pain in the rear" method for doing what is needed, I
remember when I took my access class at the college, there was one item in the
forms window, a grey square, that had to be clicked to invoke certain
functions, and the jaws I had then didn't have any alternative to do this.

what I did was I got a sighted person to sit with me looking at the monitor,
and I moved my jaws cursor down the screen so it was in line with the thing,
found something around that area that the jaws cursor could "see" a graphic on
the screen, then hand arrowed the cursor one point over until my assistant said
it was in the square and I could left click it with the number pad mouse key.

though slow and a pain, you might be able to get to your "arrow" this way

if you know anything about jaws scripting, and/or can find out how to get the
positional information of the jaws cursor, someone may be able to add it to
scripts with a hot key combo  so it is useable.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming