Re: c# starter projects?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:35:31 -0700

Messagethere are a number of code source sites that have anything from a
particular method of doing a particular to partially finished and entire
applications that you can download and work with, I have about 200 of these
downloaded for possible use in, or conversion to an accessible version of, lots
of assorted applications from games to editors for general or specific (like
php, or html and others) programming and the like.

just Google for the language and source code and you should be able to find a
number of them.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming