Re: c# problems help

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 05:16:50 +0200

I don't understand what is your problem.
But as I know using the console in a windows application is not possible by default. Why don't you make another window which pops up when the name must be entered, gets the name from the user and after display's it.
Also, when you add controls by hand (not with the designer)
you must know that you must call the update method to see changes you've made to the layout.
Another way is to call
suspendlayout when you enter controls and after finishing the modifications on the layout, call resumelayout. How ever is very interesting that more than an year now I see you trying to learn programming, but there are no results. My dear in this kind of job, you must be able to learn new technologies less than in a mounth, other way you remain outdated and no employer will like to work with you. Why do you want to lock your self in this kind of situation and don't try to do other things where you are probably better than programming. I don't want to imagine how will act when, let say, you will be employed as a programmer for c#, and in a day your leader comes to you and says: "We have this project, it requires functional programming, to do sortof function modifications at runtime. For this we need that tomorow start it and we decided to use lisp for this part and call the lisp module from c#".
What will you do? You will say to your leader:
"Please, let me a year or two to learn lisp and after may be we will do the project"...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>