Re: blinknation?

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:30:40 -0500

Hi,
Moderating moderators. Interesting. How about lets go for moderating those
who are moderating those who are ... well, you get the idea. It just
perpetuates itself, and come to think of it, I'm doing the same thing I'm
upset about, which is kind of stupid, which comes back to ... Tyler, great
point, you have a delete key too. You can ignore my complaining.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Tyler
             Littlefield"
             <tyler@tysdomain.                                          To
             com>                      programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-
             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: blinknation?

             11/12/2008 07:04
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

lots of moderators. If you've got a problem with the thread, there's a key.
It's function is to delete things, and amazingly enough, that's the name of

the key.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005