Re: blinknation?

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:51:06 -0700

I got 1 too. Had heard of them but never joined, & don't intend to
start now. I, too, find the name objectionable, btw. To me, it's like
using the n word or something similar, which I would never do.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net