Re: asp.net problem, viewstate mac

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 07:21:21 -0500

Hi Sameer: I hope you figure it out and then post up the solution. I too am running asp.net 3.5 now. I have not encountered that type of problem in years now but remember having to specify the machineKey and other properties in the config file when I moved the site to a production IP Host. Anyway, let me know what you find out since learning is always a good thing to share and solutions passed along to later related descendant problems is what e-lists like this are all about.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "sameer manohtra" <sameermanohtra@xxxxxxxxx>