RE: android app development

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 06:53:05 -0500

The eyes free stuff is all being maintained by google.  Well all but the web
access stuff and I have a feeling that that will be handled by google as
well.  True it's not part of the base but in  truth my wife doesn't want
that crap on her phone and neither would I if I was sited.  It all is
awesome stuff for the blind though.

Ken