RE: admin: new list name

  • From: "Lloyd Rasmussen" <lras@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:42:42 -0400

I think that the programmingblind list is necessary, especially as long as a
lot of undisciplined folks pass in and out of it.  Blind-programming, which
used to be on listserv.nas.net before it was moved to Freelists, has more
professionals, a lower volume of traffic, and a more British flavor.  Many
ideas and techniques appear here and don't make it over there.  But I found
that this list had too much traffic to justify subscribing to it from work,
although I used to do this.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls