Re: admin: new list name

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:48:12 -0300

I think so sinse this is the best programming list I have ever visited
and I wouldn't like to have a blind programming list focused heavily
on ms issues, with ms emploieis helping out. I do prefer one in which
there're several students and focuses in several technologies and
which lets us take care and help each other, with no specific
preferenses.
I do think we were and will be able to help each others, because folks
who were beginning programmers three years ago now are a little more
advansed and thus will help the newbies from today. If one "good
member" wishes to unsubscribe he is likely to be substituted without
major problems, sinse at maximum, if there isn't still another so
skilled member, one of the less skilled is likely to become as skilled
as him in some times. Nobody is so necessary that they can not even be
subestituted if they for some reazon leave. Also I am seeing most part
of the posters from the old bp list posting here, and everytime I
personally had questions about how the new list works I was promptly
helped by the moderator, so I have reazons to beleave that all other
folks who might have problems will also be helped out.
Keep being great listers and moderator,
Marlon

2007/9/12, james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
> Is this list necessary since we have program-l?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jim
>
> James D Homme,
> Usability Engineering
> Highmark Inc.
> james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> 412-544-1810
>
> "It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
> wait until I think I
> can do it just right."

free."
Linus Torvalds