Re: accessible software testing applications

  • From: prateek aggarwal <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:00:49 +0530

oh, that's cool!
glad to know, that such valuable professional apps are accessible.
as you said that you're  using them with hal, may i know, on what mode
you're using them I.E. screen reader, or magnifier?
i'm basically a screenreader user, and would like to use it with JFW
most preferablly.
besides, though it's cool to know about  these  softwares that you're
using with, but could you kindly provide me any rellavant information
about VTune and it's accessibility, since it's going to be the first
software testing related application that i'll ever use.
or, perhaps you might be knowing any alternative solution to VTune,
like we use eclipse instead of netbeans  while it comes to java.
would  appreciate your soonnest possible response.
regards,
prateek agarwal.