RE: accessible bios setup:thoughts?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:38:22 -0400

I just saw this might be something to read more on Dell seems to have a way
to print your settings into an xml file I didn't read it all but maybe there
is a way to modify the xml and reboot shrug.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/configmgrswdist/thread/b3a481a
2-c2d1-4c50-91d3-58f8f5e47f39

Ken