To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: accessible ajax

I don't know what error you get, but as I said, ARIA is not yet supported in JAWS+IE. To get there we need to keep letting those vendors know it's important. Otherwise Web 2.0 will leave this community behind.

The idea is this: if you *must* use Web 2.0 technologies for your site (perhaps a requirement from your employer), you can at least make them accessible in Firefox. They will still be keyboard and mouse navigable in IE, but won't work with a screen reader there until IE & Freedom Scientific work together on it.

- Aaron

Berwick, Jeff wrote:
Using JFW 9 and IE 7 I don't get anything when I click on the
links..Actually, I get an error when I click on the first group and
nothing when I click on the second group.

Error is:
Windows Internet Explorer
Execute of node Africa, population=undefined
OK
Jeff