Re: Your Experience with Braille Displays

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:18:39 -0600

I cant say you won't spot them right away because it's something you have to
get used to. I cought all the errors first time around, and the errors are not
"annoying," but descriptive. A braille display won't make them less annoying,
you'll have to learn to listen to your errors.
                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net
        Twitter: sorressean