Re: You can now use NVDA 2010.2 beta to sort of edit code in VS.Net 2005/2008

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 12:17:38 -0500

I tried it and wasn't too impressed with it to tell you the truth.
Still lots of stuff it just doesn't read right.  Still got a ways to
go.  I think NVDA's focus is primarily basic pc use.  Word processing,
e-mail and internet, that sort of thing.   I wish they'd make it more
easily configurable on a per application basis.  Something akin to the
jaws script manager and configuration managers would be nice but using
python, of course.

Alex M