  From: Homme, James
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:29 AM
  Subject: RE: XML Editor

  Hi,

  I was reading about XML on Wikibooks. They talked about Netbeans and
something else.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/XML_-_Managing_Data_Exchange/Introduction_to_XML

  Jim

  Jim Homme,

  Usability Services,

  Phone: 412-544-1810

  Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog

  "If a green on green tree falls in the forest and you're there, can you see
it?"

  "Not unless you have a screen reader." :)