Re: XML DEVELOPMENT

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 05:23:53 -0400

Hi: I don't think there is a application that will do what I think you are
trying to do. Let me see if I am guessing right. You want to be able to add
data to a xml file by entering it into things like TextBoxes or picking from
DropDown Lists and have that data formatted into an xml file as you add, change
or remove items. Does that sound like what you are trying to do? Or, are you
just trying to find a application to validate the xml to make sure you have
opening and closing tags? If you want to go beyond just having opening and
closing tags like making sure they are in the right order and nested correctly
you need to use a diferent approach.
Rick USA