Would Anyone like to help test/code?

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:00:56 -0500

Hi,
I have started a multi-platform audio game called Pyngpong. I have just
addd Sapi5 speech to it using pyTts.  I don't have a windows machine on
which to test the code though, so I am wondering if anyone would like to
help by testing it?  The game is coming along quite nicely so far.
Everything works up to and including the coin toss at the beginning of
the match to determine who goes first.  The game itself still needs to
be coded, but it shouldn't take long to get the first draft.  It has
expandable sound themes, so if anyone would like to create sound packs
for it, feel free.  The sounds must be named the same as the sounds in
the default folder located in pyngpong/sounds/default. Name the folder
the name you would like to have the sound pack to have.  So, if you
created a frog sound pack, it would be pyngpong/sounds/frog.  The code
is at:
http://code.google.com/p/pyngpong/
Thanks
Storm