Re: WinformBasics - IDE Accessibility Option Settings

We can tame that puppy. I am just not that far yet. I just created a test CSharp project and did a little work in the Code Editor with no Error Window popping up so we can dig into your settings and how you are using the Editor shortly to get it working better. One thing to try is bringing the Error Window up manually by clicking it from under the View Menu. Then go into the Window Menu item and tab up to the item labeled Tabbed Document and click it. Actually do this for every and anything that shows up on your work area. Some of them will not appear in the list of open windows under the Window Menu but try and set anything that comes up on the screen to a Tabbed document by clicking Tabbed Document under the Window Menu even if there are no windows listed in the list of open windows. The Editors like the C# Text Editor can not be set but they work as Tabbed Windows already and close with the Ctrl+F4 keys properly. Try this, every time you hear something new, error window, solution explorer, properties window or anything else, go into the Window Menu and if not disabled click the Tabbed Document item. Soon you will have everything set up as Tabbed Documents and that is what you want with a Screen Reader. Rick USA