Re: WinformBasics: Getting IDE Help

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 16:57:42 -0400

Here is the updated CSharp IDE Setup. Remember I have done no coding in the IDE so am not sure about these settings and relying on you guys for help until I have a CSharp Project to start checking it out. Anyway, here is the updated tutorial. check out the settings in the Projects and Solutions Branch and the Text Editor Branch. Let me know if you still have trouble with the error window and we will check it out in-depth since that is a prime thing I want to address with the IDE Settings and, or, the JAWS Scripts. Here is the tutorial for CSharp.I just finished it and have not even read through it all the way but I think you will find it easier to read.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Øyvind Lode" <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxx>