Re: Windows ftp maintaining dir structure?

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:18:16 -0400

Thanks, it works! I never knew about this before, this is great!!

Have a great day,
Alex

From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:24:44 -0700

I believe he meant Windows Explorer, so you can type the ftp
address in the
address bar to login.

From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:02:45 -0600

YOu can just upload it with Internet Explorer, just copy and
paste the
folder.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added
features.