RE: Windows Developer Available in Chicago

  • From: Rodney Haynie <RodneyH@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:45:23 -0400

Tom,
Well you have some good skills, and ones that would benefit the list if you
choose to stay on.

I don't know if you use any Adaptive Technology to do your work.  But if you
do, this list is a great place to get some tips and tricks for getting things
done in a variety of environments.  And there are a good bunch that can lend a
hand if/when you have a technical question concerning application development,
design, etc.

Occasionally someone will forward a job posting to the list, but in general,
they are few and far between.

Good luck.
-Rodney