Re: Wiki for collaborative hacking

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 06:32:25 -0500

That wiki was not available from my web host. I agree that there are probably easier wikis to use than MediaWiki. On the other hand, it has power, reliability, popularity, and documentation on its side. Anyone who learns how to use it is in a good position to use many wikis out there, e.g., contributing to WikiPedia -- one of the top sites on the net.

Jamal

On 12/2/2010 10:33 PM, Katherine Moss wrote:
Jamal, you should use ScrewTurn Wiki!  I'm sure that's much easier.