Re: Which .net framework version is installed on most systems?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:33:16 -0800

hear hear and well said, now that I am back on the list actively and know about 3.5 I'll be installing it on my system as well, if you use a .net function, the application will since they added the boot strapper in 1.1 go get what they need, so you might as well develop in the most advanced version available, as said, if they don't have it when they install, the system should go get it, or at least offer to get it.

HTH,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>