Re: Which .net framework version is installed on most systems?

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:44:29 -0500

you can run 2.0, but if your planning some long life for a program. I would use 3.5. right now I still got a few projects open, but once there done. I'm moving them up. that way I won't fall into .net problems.

At 12:34 PM 2/27/2008, you wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone here have any idea about which .net framework version is most widely installed? Does targetting a specific .net version improves the chanse that users may not need to download and install the .net runtime.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Niran